Sunday, August 17, 2014

Castle frame is complete!

My cool and crazy "little" castle is framed and ready for siding and a roof. I'm hoping there won't be too much rain next week and that by Friday or Saturday there will be much more castle to show you.
I've been all through the house now with the help of the scaffolding both outside and inside and today I went a little crazy with the picture taking. It's just so cool to finally be inside my house and see my house plans in the form of floors and "walls". 
I will do my best to explain to you where each shot is pointing. Don't expect standard, cookie cutter construction, but do expect AWESOMENESS :)

 Coming up Glenview
 Walking up to the office door to Valley Read
 Peeking into the waiting room and bathroom
 Looking into the teaching room
 Looking into the teaching room from waiting room and looking at the stair hole
 I've scaled the scaffolding and am standing in my kitchen door on main level
 Walked across to the other side of the house to show you the kitchen doorway
 ... and the kitchen window

 Next to the kitchen is the bathroom and here's it's little door
 ... and it's little window

 ... and where the shower is going to live
 Now I'm facing south and to the front of my house into the living room. There are 4 large windows in the front of the house ...
... and two large windows to the right of the living room.
 ... and to the left of my living room where the stairs will come up from my office and then go up to my bedroom
 Looking up towards the 20 foot high ceiling and getting ready to climb the scaffolding to my bedroom
 Taken from my landing in front of my bedroom door and looking out the two top windows
 Looking down from my landing to my living room below. I won't miss this rig in the way!
 Looking through the top window to the right of my living room from my bedroom landing
 Looking down to the main floor and down into the bottom floor from my bedroom landing
 This is my bedroom, all along the back of the house
 ... and my little window on the north side of the house. I'm also putting a stand alone bathtub in the corner of my bedroom ... yes, you read that right :)
 Looking at my doorway from inside my bedroom
 Looking out into the living room from my bedroom. This will be walled in.
 The great view from my larger bedroom window and looking up Glenview
 ... and looking down Glenview
 Looking up into the rafters
 Looking at the scaffolding and getting ready to climb back down
 Made it back down and am standing at the bottom of the "stairs" as if I've come down from my bedroom and looking across my living room
 ... and looking at where those stairs will be
 ... and looking back towards the kitchen and bathroom

And looking back up to my bedroom from whence I came :)

No comments:

Post a Comment