Tuesday, August 12, 2014

It's growing!

The framing is really taking off and I have a feeling I'll see a roof by the end of this week! So exciting to get a feel of all the rooms and where the doors and windows are. I have been imagining this house and these rooms for a long time now and it's so exciting to watch them materialize. These pics are a little dark, but you'll definitely see how much my castle is taking shape from the last post. And really this castle is starting to feel more like a tower. I may have to change its name to Glenview Tower instead :)
Front of house - south facing
 
East side coming up Glenview

 Looking into the waiting room and bathroom
 Looking through doorway into teaching room
 Standing in the teaching room looking out to waiting room

 Looking up through the stairs hole to the 2nd floor
 West side view looking at kitchen door and floor to my bedroom on 3rd floor
 Two windows one above the other on the east side
 Back to the front of the house and its 4 big windows

 Two more east side shots of the house

No comments:

Post a Comment